The effectiveness of certain website marketing tactics are primarily dependent on a set of crucial factors. The most important aspect is the overall behavior of your ideal prospects in direct relation to your marketing messages and latest offers. That’s why you should constantly keep at pace with their timely interests, content viewing preferences, shopping habits, Web surfing activities, lifestyles and hobbies that are most relevant to your brand, content and latest offers.
This is also why you need to keep an eye out for the newest industry trends, the latest technological breakthroughs and the hottest social media news that are most relevant to your target audience. Remember, the insane popularity of the biggest social media platforms today has significantly changed how the world communicates with their peers, and also how they share and view content for prolonged periods of time. On a daily basis. Also keep in mind that the same thing happened when almost all market segments in lots of countries around the world started to shift from using their desktops and laptops to accessing the Web through their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Don’t ignore how massively viral social media posts, Youtube videos and Tweets are continuing to alter the overall behavior of certain markets worldwide. For example, the sentiment of a majority of your ideal prospects about your newest offer can significantly change when a relevant social media influencer announces a game-changing insight about the same marketing tactics that you use for promoting your product. This can make or break your current campaign. So always ensure that you’ll end up with the right end of the stick when this happens.
To help you out — Below is a list of this year’s top 10 strategic website marketing tactics. These continue to produce much better results for many businesses around the world. You’ll be able to customize these to best suit your target niches and the industry where your business operates when you learn about the following techniques:
Top 10 Most Cost-Effective Website Marketing Strategies This Year
- Don’t ignore the influence of the mobile Web and smartphones to the relevant behavior of your target customers. This means your Web properties should be designed in specific ways that can provide your ideal prospects with a streamlined user experience when they spend time viewing your content, or while they’re browsing the sections of your ecommerce platform. So the way to go here is to implement the most timely mobile responsiveness protocols into your website, blog, social media pages, ecommerce platform and other Web properties.
- Make use of the current habits of your target audience when communicating with their peers or when they want to learn more about your content, products and services. Remember, they’re used to sending text messages or directly calling their peers through instant messaging tools. So to translate this into a viable marketing strategy, you should implement quick and easy instant messaging communication protocols into your ecommerce platform, blog,content repository, Youtube channel, social media pages, support pages and the like. Your objective should be to make it more convenient for your ideal customers to reach your sales team and support representatives while they’re spending time in any of your Web properties.
- Don’t ignore the tremendous effects of social media to the relevant activities, habits and overall behavior of your target audience. It’s likely that you notice time and again how certain social media news and posts can suddenly go viral and get hundreds of thousands of views in an hour. Some even get millions of views within the same time frame! So wouldn’t you want that for your organic content, pre-sell materials, latest offers, social media posts, Youtube videos and so on? Of course you would. So what you need to do is correctly implement the timely interests and content viewing preferences of your target prospects into your organic content, ads, newest offers and resource materials. Among the best website marketing tactics this year is to strategically integrate the most controversial news stories, the most engaging topics of conversation and the most compelling call to action messages across your ideal markets into your offers, organic and pre-sell content, social posts and sales materials.
- Make it quick and easy for your target customers to engage, comment on and share your content across their peer networks, social media groups and Web communities. This means integrate social media like and share buttons into the pages of your network of Web properties. Keep in mind to pinpoint the exact social media platforms where your target audience hangs out. This way, you’ll be able to integrate the right like and share or retweet buttons into your content. This ensures that you can effectively reach the like-minded peers of your ideal prospects in their online communities and social groups.
- Take advantage of social proof when it comes to building up the brand reputation of your website and the credibility of your newest offers, products and services. You should integrate convenient ways for your customers to rate your business and offers. You should also make their ratings visible across your network of Web properties, in order for your other target prospects to see it. Also implement quick and easy ways for your customers to leave reviews about your brand, products and services. This way, others can read all about the positive experience of your existing customers when dealing with your business and when using your products and service offers. This can greatly increase your conversions and customer acquisition rates.
- Identify certain payment methods that are most accessible to your target customers. Then, zone in on those that can provide them with the quickest, easiest, simplest and most secure ways to pay for your offers. Remember, payment methods that are currently quite popular across particular countries and local areas might be unavailable or could require inconvenient processes from your customers in other countries. After all, making the available payment methods in your shopping cart accessible to more of your ideal prospects is an effective website marketing tactic because this can also drastically improve your sales margins.
- Partner up with the right product delivery and logistics businesses. Keep in mind, your ideal prospects would obviously want their purchases to reach their doorstep as fast as possible. They also wouldn’t want to pay unreasonable shipping fees just to have their purchases delivered to them at the soonest. Plus, all of them are likely to demand convenient tracking systems for monitoring the status of their orders in real time. These are the most important things that you should consider when choosing an ideal delivery business partner for your day-to-day operations.
- Work with the right co-marketing partners. This can significantly lower down your advertising costs and marketing expenses. That’s because you’ll be paying for each sale that’s generated for you by your affiliates. Yes, you read right. You won’t need to pay for the traffic that they send to your latest offers from their subscribers, regular viewer traffic, community members, mobile app users, fans and followers.
- Develop and promote a mobile app that can allow your existing customers and your ideal prospects to learn about your latest offers, newest products, discounts and promos. Remember, you should take advantage of the many ways that a smartphone or a mobile device can provide your business for reaching your target audiences and also for communicating to them your timely marketing messages while they’re on the move. You can also develop enticing customer retention strategies and repeat sales tactics into your mobile app. For example, a system for rewarding customers with loyalty points each time they share your content to their social groups, online communities and peer networks is a great way to generate viral marketing results for your latest offers. Allowing them to exchange those points for discount coupons and the like for your newest products can also produce more repeat sales for your business.
- Outsource your advertising and marketing campaign development, monitoring, improvement and management tasks to the right company. This can significantly lower down your overheads. That translates to more savings in terms of time, energy and money on your part. You can focus on more important things, such as reinvesting back into your business for new product development campaigns when you do this. Just remember to choose the most suitable provider for your latest offers and also for the current status of your business. Plus, start out with a short term trial arrangement. This way, you’ll be able to know for sure if your selected provider can indeed deliver the results that they guarantee.
Keep these top 10 cost-effective website marketing techniques in mind, and you’ll be able to strategically improve the results of your current and future campaigns. You’ll also be able to lower down your advertising costs, marketing expenses and labor overheads.