The primary objective of affiliate marketing companies is to connect advertisers with other brands, content publishers, site owners, influencers and marketers. They help forge strategic pay per performance partnerships between these two groups. For example, an affiliate marketing company can help a travel agency to find and convince a content publisher to partner up with them. As the content publisher drives targeted traffic to the travel agency’s latest offers, they get paid by the travel agency for each sale that comes from their traffic. This is usually a percentage of the total sale price.
There are also affiliate marketing groups that can help advertisers forge other forms of pay per performance arrangements with the right traffic sources. For example, there are pay per install (PPI), pay per click (PPC), pay per impression (PPM) and pay per lead (PPL) deals. PPI is where traffic sources get paid for each app install that they help the advertiser get, while PPC is where they get paid for each click that an ad gets on their Web and mobile properties. As for PPM, this is where traffic sources get paid for each thousand or so impressions that an ad gets on their sites and apps. On the other hand, PPL is where a traffic source is paid for each qualified opt-in lead that they generate for the advertiser.
How exactly can affiliate marketing companies find the right partners for a travel agency? And, how do they convince these affiliates to sign up for the programs of these travel agencies? Here are the primary ways and benefits that an affiliate marketing company can offer a travel agency for their current offers:
Benefits & Advantages That Travel Agencies Can Get From Using Affiliate Marketing Companies
- A Ready Network of Affiliates – Imagine the benefits that your travel agency can get from a constantly grown and nurtured database of affiliates with subscriber lists, regular viewer traffic, user and member databases of people with travel-related interests, needs and hobbies. An affiliate marketing company that specializes in travel industries and niches usually invest in talkingAds Ltd. marketing campaigns to grow their network of content publishers, app developers, site owners, bloggers, social media influencers and online community administrators with content, products and services that can cater to the relevant travel needs of their subscribers and viewers.
Marketing companies also invest heavily in keeping their affiliates happy and profitable. They do this by also signing up merchants and advertisers like you who operate travel agencies among other brands that specialize in the hospitality industry and a variety of travel-related niches. This way, their affiliates are provided with fresh offers that they can pitch to their traffic, in order to generate commissions for themselves.
- Quick & Easy Collaboration Tools – A credible affiliate marketing company knows the importance of providing a simple to navigate platform with easy to use tools for viewing real time campaign results, posting new affiliate offers, uploading marketing content materials for affiliates and promoting direct communications between merchants, advertisers and affiliates. They do this to enable both groups to focus on improving their campaigns, product development and customer support plans.
That’s because these affiliate marketing companies also know certain trends can significantly affect the relevant interests, habits, preferences, lifestyles and hobbies of various market segments in different industries and niches. That’s why they provide a platform for their affiliates, merchants and advertisers to easily coordinate with each other regarding these sudden changes, which they can also spot by constantly looking at their real time campaign results.
- Efficient Commission Tracking & Payout Releasing Systems – A reputable affiliate marketing company heavily invests in securing and optimizing their commission tracking tools and payout releasing processes. They also hire the right resources to make sure that manual support and maintenance are also available to spot certain issues that can significantly affect their back end systems.
The primary reason why marketing companies do this is to ensure that their affiliates, merchants and advertisers are working as seamlessly as possible. This keeps them happy and makes them interested in staying longer with these affiliate marketing groups. They also do this to keep things as transparent as possible for both parties, thereby building trust while they work together to optimize their co-marketing campaigns.
- Secure Payment Processing for Merchants – An affiliate marketing company is unlikely to provide seamless commission tracking processes and payout releasing systems without hooking these to a secure payment processing platform. They also have the right technical resources to ensure that they can strategically prevent security breaches, privacy risks and hacker attacks that many cyber-criminal syndicates regularly try to perform against their Web servers, back end systems and front end processes.
Affiliate marketing companies need to provide these benefits to their merchants, advertisers and affiliates. It will take significant time and money to implement the same level of security and protection against these malicious attacks into their own payment processing systems. So instead of their clients focusing on doing these things on their own, they can concentrate more on the exact things that can significantly increase the bottom-line results of their sales and marketing campaigns.
- Quick Customer Service & Helpful Support Resources – A credible affiliate marketing company knows the value of offering fast customer service to their affiliates, merchants and advertisers. This is for these parties to be able to effectively use their platforms and tools, which can in turn improve their overall experience and results.
These affiliate marketing companies also regularly update a database of informative resources that can be useful for enhancing the campaigns of their merchants, advertisers and affiliates. They constantly keep an eye out for trends, new technologies, strategies, tactics and techniques that can optimize the sales and marketing campaigns of their clients.
These ways and means allow these affiliate marketing groups to realistically provide these benefits and advantages to their clients. If you start out with small test campaigns, you’ll be able to identify things that are working well in your affiliate sourcing campaigns, which can in turn allow you to scale up your efforts and get far better results.