A lot of business owners and independent content authors suffer from shiny object syndrome. They’re swept off their feet with the latest tools and technologies that promise to insanely skyrocket the results of their traffic generation campaigns and dramatically explode their sales margins. Because new products tend to be released time and again, they’re constantly moving from one tool to the next, only to realize later on that they’ve already spent a considerable amount of time and money on things yet to provide them with good results. This is among the many important problems that TalkingAds marketing consulting services aim to address.
On the other hand, many of them jump from one niche and industry to the next, and this can mainly be attributed to their impatience. This is quite prevalent across business owners and content authors who are just beginning their income generation ventures on and off the Web. For example, a lot of them call out a niche as dead right after getting lackluster results from an advertising campaign that they just ran say a week or so. Truth of the matter is, sustainable businesses and stable income sources aren’t created through lightning strikes. Well there’s your occasional exception to the rule, but then again — They’re called exceptions because they rarely happen. Of course, you wouldn’t want to bet your livelihood on that, would you?
But it’s not too late. The TalkingAds marketing consulting agency can help you strategically deal with these problems. They work with veteran marketing consultants with significant expertise and authority knowledge across a variety of niches and industries. Because they’re constantly improving their skills and strategies, they are up-to-date with the latest tactics and techniques for optimizing the sales and marketing campaigns of their clients. Since they also take part in actively monitoring the target niche markets of their clients for potentially game-changing trends and technological breakthroughs, they can suggest timely changes and optimizations to the back and front end product and business development activities of their clients. This allows their business customers to grab viable opportunities as it suddenly becomes available, and also to avoid disastrous alterations before changes that result from these trends and breakthroughs can massively affect their businesses.
How exactly would using TalkingAds marketing consulting services conveniently help you narrow your options down to the most viable ones for your business at the moment? Here’s a quick shortlist of the things that TalkingAds can do to help you realistically do this:
TalkingAds Marketing Consulting Services Give You Clarity & Focus for the Promotional Activities of Your Business This Year
- TalkingAds can carefully analyze the most crucial areas of your business in direct relation to your targets this 2019. For example, if you’re aiming to get a 200% increase in targeted traffic and also a 200% increase in sales margins at the end of the 3rd quarter this year, then they’ll study what you’re currently doing to try and achieve this. They’ll then list down realistic recommendations based on relevant things that they observe at the moment regarding the related interests and needs of your ideal prospects, as well as the engagement and activity of your existing customers and subscribers when they’re dealing with your support teams and also while they’re engaging with your content and participating in meaningful discussions at your social media pages and third party content repositories.
- They’ll guide you on how to mainly focus your efforts on the exact things that are more likely to realistically produce the closest results to your targets this year. Using the example mentioned above, if you want to generate a 200% increase in warm traffic, then they can assist you in producing this traffic from content shares through your existing subscribers and customers, and also from building up your affiliate network. Meanwhile, to help achieve your 200% sales improvement targets, they can recommend you to focus your activities on generating repeat sales from your existing customer and subscriber bases. After all, it’s 10 to 12 times less costly to do this, as opposed to what you need to spend when acquiring new customers. Plus, it’s 60 to 70% more likely for you to successfully close a sale when you’re dealing with an already on-board customer, compared to selling to a new one.
- TalkingAds marketing consulting services are also designed to fully take advantage of the newest tools and technologies out in the market today when it comes to gathering relevant user data, running small tests here and there across significant advertising networks, social media platforms and content repositories, and optimizing your sales funnel (from your ads, organic content posts and opt-in offers down to your follow-up content and sales letters). This way, you won’t need to worry too much about the shiny object syndrome, since TalkingAds will delegate a set of professional eyes to do this for you objectively.
- The TalkingAds marketing consulting agency will also assist you in being on a constant lookout for relevant trends in your target niche markets. They’ll also actively monitor the industry where your business operates to ensure that they can get wind of the most significant technological breakthroughs for your product development, business operations, advertising, sales and marketing activities as soon as it becomes available. This can also help you stay motivated, inspired and focused on hitting your targets for your business efforts across your current niche markets.
- They’ll inform you about the advertising networks, B2B communities, affiliate platforms and content publishing repositories in their existing partner list that can be significant to your goals and objectives for your business this year. They’ll also guide you on how to strategically take advantage of these resources for improving the results of your advertising, sales and marketing campaigns. That’s because they know for a fact that waiting to establish professional ties with similar third party establishments is among the primary reasons why lots of business owners and independent content authors lose interest in promoting their newest products and offers across their target niche audiences.