It’s imperative for a provider of professional marketing services to keep an eye out for emerging markets that can significantly affect the business operations and revenue targets of companies worldwide. For the past several years, the attention of many marketing specialists around the globe is focused on the Chinese market, which presents a massive network of strategic opportunities for local and international businesses. Even the smallest segments of the Chinese market are sufficient enough to consistently drive huge business to a multinational company.
However, it isn’t enough for a business of any size to just identify key emerging and rapidly growing markets. They must also be capable of spotting the hottest trends as they happen. Specifically, they should always be on the look out for things that can radically change the relevant habits, preferences, interests, needs and hobbies of their target audiences across those markets.
This is the main reason why expert providers of professional marketing services are continuing to look closer at the top 6 trends that are driving significant changes to the lifestyles, buying habits and content viewing preferences of large numbers of viable prospects in the Chinese market. Because this isn’t limited to mainland China, its overseas territories and other countries with huge trade agreements with the Chinese government – Your business is likely to benefit from watching these trends, regardless of where you operate.
That’s because there are many Chinese communities in a variety of countries around the world, sufficient enough in terms of sheer size and buying capacity to matter for the bottom-line results of your campaigns. To help you start out on the right foot – Here are the details we’ve collected and analyzed about the top 4 trends in the Chinese market this year:
Top 6 Trends in the Chinese Market This 2018 & Its Effects on Your Search for the Right Professional Marketing Services
- Digital Systems for Quick Order Placements & Fast Deliveries – Operating convenience stores in mainland China, associated territories and in other countries with large Chinese communities is rapidly gaining significant attention from investment groups that are targeting these markets. And according to recent studies, convenience stores that offer easy order placements and quick deliveries are continuing to win over the hearts (and wallets) of larger numbers of customers in the Chinese market.
Because these advantages and benefits are mainly attributed to these technologies, expert providers of professional marketing services are now focused on developing the right tactics and strategies to implement into the back and front end operations of their clients with convenience store chains and start-up businesses in similar niches. However, keep in mind that this trend isn’t only hot across the convenience niche or the Chinese market. It’s highly likely for your business to significantly improve your customer acquisition rates, repeat sales margins and overall bottom-line results through these technologies and processes.
- Better Customer Experience Across Retail Industries – Aside from providing convenient online platforms to shop for your newest products and latest offers, there are other things that are considerably driving more Web and foot traffic and generating higher sales margins for businesses in the retail industry of relevant Chinese markets this year. Expert analysts and providers of professional marketing services indicate in their latest reports that better overall customer experience in the retail industry almost always results to more beneficial returns for businesses that target a variety of segments across the Chinese market, now more than ever, they say.
So what exactly are these other things that can help a retail business to provide a more streamlined customer experience? Well, according to research groups with authority expertise in relevant business areas – Making things quicker, simpler, easier and faster for your target prospects to do the following things almost always works:
- Learn about your latest offers;
- Browse through your current inventory;
- Contact your sales team for their relevant inquiries;
- Use their discount incentives;
- Place their orders;
- Pay for what they want;
- Receive their purchases;
- Ask for customer support assistance and technical help;
- Take advantage of beneficial customer rewards and loyalty programs;
- Leave reviews and ratings for your business and products;
- Share your offers and their reviews with their peers; and
- Keep themselves updated about your newest products and deals.
This is the entire customer experience that many providers of professional marketing services are mainly focusing on, to great success this 2018, for their retail business clients in the Chinese market. In case you specialize in other niches and markets, then you’re recommended to pay attention because, as mentioned earlier, doing this can almost always be very beneficial to any business, in any industry, with any target market.
- Smarter Selection of Target Areas in Countries with Significant Chinese Markets – Because it isn’t possible for one business to supply the demand for everything that a customer in any market needs, there are certain segments of the Chinese market that a business must focus on. And since these segments are found across several towns, cities, states and provinces of many countries all around the world – It’s crucial for a business to strategically select specific areas to focus on.
According to recent studies, businesses that correctly selected the right areas to focus their marketing efforts on in these viable locations also reported some of the highest margins this 2018. And with a shift in concentration, the professional marketing services required to ensure viable bottom-line results for any business will also significantly change.
- More Tactical Business to Business (B2B) Partnerships – Strategic B2B arrangements are main contributors to the success of a business. For example, convenience store chains and retail outlets that operate in the Chinese market heavily rely on the partnerships of their franchises with various brands, product manufacturers and distributors. These are mostly for enticing more of their ideal prospects to choose to shop from them instead of their competitors. Imagine if a newly launched product of a credible brand suddenly becomes wildly popular across certain segments of the Chinese market – Wouldn’t it be beneficial for a convenience store chain to have their franchise as the only retailer with a license to sell that product?
This is the main reason why many expert providers of professional marketing services continue to dedicate their time and resources in helping their clients to establish meaningful B2B partnership deals. And, the bulk of businesses that reported higher sales margins this year for their operations in the Chinese market claims this is a significant focus of their recent campaigns.
- Wider Development Focus on Green Energy Resources, Sustainable Practices & Healthy Products – Large segments of the Chinese market prefer businesses that support these initiatives, according to recent reports this 2018. And, this is not only limited to the Chinese market, as the focus of many buyers in various markets worldwide also indicate a shift to greener, healthier and more sustainable options for the products that they want. A lot of analysts across the globe claim this can be attributed to wider media coverage of global warming and new initiatives by governments and big business to save the planet and promote healthier lifestyles.
This is why significant numbers of businesses in the Chinese market, especially those that effectively promoted their support for these initiatives, were also those that reported among the best margins this year. With this, many providers of professional marketing services continue to factor these into the campaigns that they develop and run for their clients.
- More Suitable Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases – China is leading the world when it comes to wider AI development initiatives, stronger government support for these technologies, better integration and adoption of industries like construction and manufacturing, as well as healthier enterprise and end user acceptance. Many businesses in the Chinese market that continue to report better bottom-line margins this 2018 are ones that are currently integrating AI technologies into their manufacturing, logistics, distribution, delivery, advertising, marketing, customer experience and support systems.
This allows them to automate many of the repetitive things they require for these processes, thereby enabling their manpower resources to focus on more important things. Plus, they significantly reduced their labor costs and overheads after doing this. That’s why this is now part of the professional marketing services that many providers are offering to businesses in a variety of industries where AI technologies continue to provide more beneficial returns.
So, if you’re competing for the attention of more prospects in the Chinese market, then you’re advised to keep these trends in mind, and also to innovate from these strategic tactics. Either way, it might be in your best interest to remember these things, regardless which market or industry you’re focusing on at the moment.