Large multinational brands like Nestle and Sony require integrated marketing services for strategically promoting their latest products and newest offers. One reason is that they’re pitching to a wide variety of countries all around the world. Because the content viewing preferences of markets can greatly differ, more so if it’s based in multiple countries — An integrated approach in successfully reaching their target audiences and in effectively communicating the right marketing messages is the way to go, as these major brands have proven time and again.
That’s because advertising and marketing campaigns should be suitable for the cultural nuances that are practiced across the communities in a target region. Advertising and marketing materials should also be communicated through the native language of the target market. Doing this right can provide you with a strategic advantage over your competitors in your ideal areas and target countries. You can achieve this through integrated marketing.
This also means smaller companies, businesses and even startups can greatly benefit from the most suitable integrated marketing tactics and strategies for their latest offers and newest products. Especially those with target markets spanning across multiple regions with different native languages and cultures. This is also why an integrated marketing agency that knows what they’re doing and has significant niche expertise in your target nichs, industries and areas is a crucial component that can increase your chances of successfully promoting your offers across your ideal markets in your target countries and regions.
What are the benefits of using the right integrated marketing solutions for your business? Here’s a quick list of the main reasons why lots of businesses all around the world, big and small alike, are continuing to use integrated marketing services as a crucial component of their advertising and marketing campaigns:
Primary Benefits & Advantages of Integrated Marketing Services for Your Business This 2019
- You’ll be correctly guided on how to develop and communicate a single brandable voice and image across your target audiences. Apple is a good example of a company that continues to successfully create and implement an effective integrated marketing campaign for their newest products. Across a wide variety of countries worldwide, Apple’s brandable image is an establishment that produces world-class products integrated with the latest technologies when it comes to mobile devices and media tools. On the other hand, Apple’s brandable voice communicates a young, energetic and futuristic feel across their target audiences and markets.
- A significant part of integrated marketing services is not just digging deeper to really get to know your ideal prospects and target customers, but also to constantly update the details of your ideal audience profile. Remember, industry trends and technological breakthroughs can suddenly have a radical impact on the overall behavior and lifestyle of your target audience, resulting to changes to their shopping habits, needs, activities, content viewing preferences and lifestyles, which your business should be capable of using to successfully re-align your advertising, sales and marketing campaigns.
- Large numbers of people in your target markets can be grouped’ into a wide variety of clusters. Each of these groups can have different content viewing preferences. Through the assistance of the right integrated marketing agency, you can organize your ideal prospects and existing customers into profile clusters. This can in turn allow you to pinpoint the media outlets, publishing networks, TalkingAds limited advertising platforms and social media portals to use for reaching them and communicating targeted marketing messages for your latest offers. This can be a challenging task, especially if your target markets are situated across a wide variety of countries all around the world. But by working with an integrated marketing agency that knows what they’re doing, you’re in safe, capable hands.
- The right integrated marketing agency has significant expertise and authority knowledge in helping you develop strategic campaigns not just for social media and mobile, but also in other outlets, including traditional forms of advertising like television, radio and print. Remember, they can guide you on how to organize your target audiences into relevant clusters based on the timely interests, shopping habits, content viewing preferences, activities, needs, lifestyles and hobbies of your ideal prospects and customers. This means aside from knowing for sure which publishing network to use for your campaigns, you’ll be able to create more captivating ads, more enticing organic content materials and more compelling offers, pre-sell and sales materials for them. This can result to having the ability to consistently drive larger volumes of highly convertible traffic to your latest offers, higher conversions and customer acquisition rates and much better sales margins and repeat business as well as viral marketing results for your campaigns.
- Another significant part of integrated marketing services is pinpointing the most strategic partners for your co-marketing and B2B (business to business) sourcing campaigns. Aside from helping you zone in on the right affiliates and B2B partners for your business, your chosen agency should also be able to guide you on how to create irresistible value propositions, enabling you to convince more of them to sign up and forge mutually beneficial partnership deals with your business. This can in turn drastically lower down your advertising costs and marketing expenses. That’s mainly because your affiliates will promote your products and offers to their traffic through their own resources, allowing you to strategically position your brand across wider market segments, and to get much better sales margins and repeat business results. Remember, you only need to pay a fixed commission percentage for each sale that’s generated by your affiliates for you. Plus, your B2B partners can introduce you to vertically relevant market segments and to also explore possible cross marketing and traffic exchange opportunities.
These advantages and benefits are also the main reasons why a lot of successful businesses are continuing to use integrated marketing services for their campaigns this 2019. So keep these things in mind while you’re searching for the right agency that can offer you the most suitable integrated marketing benefits for your business. This way, you’ll know which areas you’ll want to focus on while reviewing their subscription offers and track record.