Blogger outreach is an important component of a successful content marketing campaign. This applies to many niches and industries. That’s why a lot of successful businesses and individual marketers all around the world prefer to use business marketing services that come with blogger outreach campaigns.
What exactly is blogger outreach? This is a method where an organization or an independent marketer sources out potential blogger partners to help them out with their promotional activities. They try to convince their ideal prospects to publish in their own blogs organic or advertorial content with links that point to their own Web properties, opt-in offers and sales pages. The general sentiment of these adverts and organic posts should be positive, particularly because it’s a way of strategically promoting their brand, content and offers to the audience of their blogger partners without sounding like they just want them to buy their products and offers.
Why is this an effective strategy when it comes to promoting your newest products and latest offers to a hungry audience with relevant interests, needs and habits? Essentially, this has a lot to do with the trust that the audience of those bloggers have on their recommendations, content, expertise, knowledge and advice. For example, would you give more valuable weight to the health-related recommendations handed to you by a close friend of yours who happens to be a veteran doctor, as opposed to tips given to you by a random stranger whose profession isn’t even in any relevant medical field? Well we all know your answer, and that’s precisely why blogger outreach is an integral part of a successful content marketing campaign.
The right providers of business marketing services are those that don’t only bundle blogger outreach campaigns with their subscription deals, but also have significant experience in successfully performing this strategy for businesses with models and target niches similar to yours. To help you find the right provider — Found below is a checklist of the most important reasons why blogger outreach should be included in the business marketing subscription plans of your chosen agency.
Why Business Marketing Services Should be Bundled with Strategic Blogger Outreach Campaigns
- You can get valuable sources of targeted warm traffic for your opt-in offers, sales materials, mobile apps, social media pages, online communities and organic content. Because the right provider can help you identify the right blogger partners for the latest products and newest deals of your business, they’ll be able to successfully convince many of them to forge mutually beneficial arrangements with your brand. They’re also more likely to correctly choose the right blogger partners with the most suitable type and volume of traffic for your content and offers.
- You can build up your affiliate network with the right type of blogger partners. This’ll allow you to significantly lower down your advertising costs and marketing expenses all while still successfully reaching more of your target prospects and ideal customers. That’s because once you convince your blogger partners to sign up as your affiliates, they’ll be investing their time, energy and money in publishing content and promoting your offers to their subscribers, regular and first time viewers. They’ll also have a vested interest in using their own resources to generate more traffic for your offers. That’s because you’ll pay them fixed commission rates for each sale that they generate for your business.
- You can discover untapped niche markets that can be significant to your sales targets when your talkingAds agency performs strategic blogger outreach campaigns as part of their business marketing services. That’s because many bloggers are quite successful in building niche audiences. They try to generate highly specialized topics and cover these as part of their content publishing campaigns to out-do their much bigger content publishing competitors, and their posts are found by readers with relevant needs, concerns and interests in these niche topics.
- The right strategy for recommending your offers, brand and content to the subscribers and viewers of your blogger partners can drastically improve your conversion rates. This can also dramatically lower down your customer acquisition costs. Plus, you’re likely to generate viral marketing results from doing this as many regular readers of blogs often regularly share the content that they like across their favorite social media platforms and the online communities where they hang out to discuss similar topics. So when your chosen agency knows what they’re doing when it comes to identifying, convincing and guiding your ideal blogger partners to help you successfully promote your brand, content and offers to their audiences, you’ll be able to generate these results for your business.
- You can get valuable insights and details from the response and reactions of the audiences of your blogger partners after they see the adverts and organic content posts for your business. This can allow you to generate much better ideas for your ongoing content publishing, product improvement, sales and marketing development campaigns. You can also use this data to consistently optimize your customer support strategies and retention programs.
- Your blogger partners can introduce you to other bloggers who focus on vertical and direct niche markets. They can even generate some interest from valuable social media influencers like Youtubers, Twitter profile owners, Facebook and LinkedIn group administrators among others. That’s because the subscribers and viewers of many bloggers are often social media influencers, business owners, brand ambassadors and community administrators themselves. This means you’ll be able to organically grow your network of third party content publishers, affiliate and B2B partners.
- Lots of bloggers concentrate on building local audiences from their target niche markets. So if you correctly choose the right provider of business marketing services with bundled blogger outreach programs, then you’ll be able to strategically position your brand across local areas in your target countries. This is especially effective for businesses with storefronts within the proximity of those local areas.